Recently, the issue of how to handle tax reporting of client settlement checks paid in trust to an attorney for the client. I asked accountants and attorneys, and I could […]
We are proud to announce and would like to congratulate our partner, Adam Codilis for being selected in this year’s Chicago Lawyer: 40 under Forty Attorneys to Watch. Chicago Lawyer […]
ANNOUNCEMENT: Mandatory eFiling is coming to the Cook County Circuit Court, pursuant to Illinois Supreme Court Order M.R. 18368. Learn how to use the Circuit Court of Cook County E-Filing […]
When you’re buried in work, client requests, hearings, deadlines it’s easy to put the small things off, so here are some key pieces of unsolicited advice for the overworked attorney […]
That is the question
When you hang out your shingle, you’re wearing many hats. Until you get a handle on it, it may feel like you are going to spontaneously combust.
- 17 Things to Consider before Filing a Lawsuit
- To 1099 or Not to 1099: Proper Tax Reporting of Client Settlements
- Congratulations to Adam Codilis – Named to Chicago Lawyer’s 2016 “Forty Under 40”
- Mandatory eFiling is coming to the Cook County Circuit Court!
- Unsolicited advice for the overworked attorney